3. Benefits to students / parent from program.
4. What is Basic Math-1 App Program (in-brief)
5. How to use Printed material of Basic Math-1 App Program?
6. How to use Basic Math-1 App.
- To enjoy and excel in 6th to 10th classes mathematics books,
- A student needs to have strong basics in maths.
- Basic Math-1 App Program along with printed material, needs 150 hours(approx.) for any 8 to 11 years, telugu speaking student.
- This is a common program for first time using student from the age group 8 to 11 years.
This App Program :
Increase interest towards Maths.
Increase speed in doing Maths.
Confirm the need of this program for your child with free Base Line Tests. Also use Lesson-1 as Trail User.
In each lesson, Pre-remedy exam is to check knowledge level before training.
Help your child visualize each concept, making it easier to understand with videos in english medium.
Bilingual Telugu videos(English plus Telugu) help the student to overcome the barrier of english language.
In each lesson, Post-Remedy exam(5 attempts), are to give chance to increase score by improving gained points and speed in doing.
Confirm the possible change in your child with End Line Tests.
Basic Math knowledge and speed in doing math is very important for every student from 6th class onwards.
Research has shown that a strong interest and liking for math is built during 8 to 11 years age which leads to
Significantly better academic outcomes in the later years.
7. General tips in dealing a math student (for Parent/Teacher)
Still not convinced ?
Highly personalized, engaging and effective learning program for students of 8 to 11 years age, telugu speaking.